• Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ✔ ]
  • Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ✔ ]
  • No limited steam account. [ ✔ ]

Questions:

Nickname: [ŦǤ] Not sorp <3
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 28/05/06
Timezone: TRT
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304547914/

Do you have any admin experience?: No, but i hope that i will have an admin experience on this server

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: Im an active user, i play whenever i have freetime and ive been playing in the server for a long time and i would like to be helpfull

Why are you applying?: Im applying because, i would like to help people learn or remember the rules, punish people who break the rules with the rights given to me and being fair with the punishments.

Anything else you would like to tell us?: I really want to thank Pixi for helping me on this application by guiding me how to do it, and im really happy that Tf2 has great servers like elysium.tf that help their community with helpfull staff.

Kruthal

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Admin ★
Pros:
- Active on our servers
- No recent bans
Neutral:
- Haven't seen in-game
Cons:
- Help on application?
- Lots of grammatical errors

Can you please elaborate on what do you mean by "thank pixi for helping me on this application by guiding me how to do it"?
We expect candidates to be competent and have the capability to create application by themselves, without the help of someone else.

At the moment, I'm going with neutral leaning towards -1

I treid to make an application without logging in so Pixi reminded me of that and i asked where to start the application so he showed me where to make it.

PiXiCii

Hey, my name is up there 🡅
Staff member
Admin ★
You seem to have a pretty good behavior for your age. And you also have a pretty low punishment track record. But your application seems rushed. And, you also don't know some of rules on Jailbreak. And not to mention, you began to become more and more in-active on Elysium Servers.

So, i'll be going Neutral too for now.

DragonFruit

Draggy ;p
Staff member
Moderator ★
I've seen you around the jb servers, and with my experience playing with you, you seem understanding with most of the rules.

Yes.

God

Staff member
Moderator ★
I haven't really seen you ingame too much so I can't really judge you on your behaviour.
There also seems to be little effort in your application.
I'll be going with Neutral. for the time being

Eight

Restless
Staff member
Admin ★
Do you have a DIscord account? If so, what is it?

Neutral for now.