Welcome to Elysium.tf
Join one of the best communities on TF2.
Register Now

AbsentHunter's Mod App

Requirements:
  • No VAC ban(s) on record [ ✔ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP [ ✔ ]
  • No active bans on the community. [ ✔ ]
  • Member in our steam group [ ✔ ]
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ ]
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time) [ ✔ / ✘ (Sorta both, I have more than 58 connection time but I was away for a while. Came back about a week ago (I think)]
  • Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ ]
  • No limited steam account. [ ✔ ]

Questions
Nickname: Lapis/Absent
Date of birth: June 9, 2003 (06/09/2003)
Timezone: EDT Eastern Daylight Time
SteamID32 Url: STEAM_0:1:219801807

Do you have any admin experience?:
Yes, I am currently moderating a server called Moddage. I also was a Trial Mod for Degree Gaming before it shutdown. The reason DG got shutdown was due to the fact barely anybody was on it that much anymore. I've also moderated several discord servers, was a head of staff for a game server (was shutdown and I forgot their name). I also own my own discord server and I host a Garry's Mod server.
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have experience with moderating and managing servers. I have a somewhat good reputation in the Elysium servers. I also help others learn about the game modes, the servers, and the game itself. In Team Fortress 2 itself, I have coached about 2 people (each being coached/taught about TF2 for about 3-4 hours total).
Why are you applying?:
I am applying because I would like to help out with the Elysium community and improve it. If needed, I could be on the servers whenever I am not busy. Most of the time, Moddage is fine without me as everyone seems to follow the rules and/or other staff would deal with it before I would be able to.
Anything else you would like to tell us?:
I work on a food truck and have school so I might not be able to be on all the time. But, I will be on when I am not busy. I don't expect to be staff forever since nothing is guaranteed and something might happen after I become staff [and if I do.]
1569108445781.png
1569108670634.png

Putato

King of potatoes
Jul 6, 2019
the homeless shelter
There aren't many contents to judge on. You do fill in all the requirements all tho you were gone for quite a while. However I'm going to vote with a Neutral since you do frequently ask questions, that showing not you don't have that great knowledge of the rules.

Eight

Restless
Staff member
Admin ★
Oct 21, 2018
I'm also going to go with a Neutral.

The application seems good, and previous staff experience is always a plus, but I haven't played with you at all in-game so I have nothing I can say on your behavior.

Potato and Eight, thank you for your feedback.
There aren't many contents to judge on. You do fill in all the requirements all tho you were gone for quite a while. However I'm going to vote with a Neutral since you do frequently ask questions, that showing not you don't have that great knowledge of the rules.
The reason I ask questions frequently is to verify information as you never know if something changes. As you probably know, things like that happen a lot. It's a part of life to change and ask questions about stuff. And when you're away from something for a while, you're going to need time to get back your senses of what's going on. Due to this reason, if this application gets declined, I will gladly take the declination of the app, and spend more time on the servers to get used to the community again.

I'm also going to go with a Neutral.

The application seems good, and previous staff experience is always a plus, but I haven't played with you at all in-game so I have nothing I can say on your behavior.
Come to think of it, I've seen you in a jailbreak server. Could've been someone else, but who knows? If we do play with each other, hopefully I won't be on the enemy team as I've heard about you.

DuckGod

God of ducks
Apr 2, 2019
a box
I dont think I've seen you in-game so I can't really judge on your behaviour.
Other positives have been mentioned above. I might change my vote when other staff members give their opinion about you in-game.
I'll vote neutral for now

Amelia<3

Kitties c:
Staff member
Moderator ★
Oct 21, 2018
Neutral.

You have been quite inactive, you've gained 11 hours in-game since the 15th of August and you were also inactive before that too. Your in-game behaviour is okay, I can't say anything else about it since I haven't played with you for quite a while.

Eight

Restless
Staff member
Admin ★
Oct 21, 2018
If you significantly improve your activity, then I'm willing to change my vote to a Yes.