Welcome to Elysium.tf
Join one of the best communities on TF2.
Register Now

Resolved Abusive Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2019
The admins are being pretty abusive from what i've seen and experienced. I was talking in chat with no intention to spam and got gagged for 30 minutes for "spam." People are then being toxic towards me and some other people so i call admin. Shortly after my gag expires but about 5 minutes later i was gagged again for "spam" although i only said a single sentence. As well as this the admin is being quite toxic, asking me a question then telling me i'm gagged. He had next to no reason to gag me. As well as this, he didn't care about the call admin reason, he just came and gagged me and did nothing else.

Amelia<3

Kitties c:
Staff member
Admin ★
Oct 21, 2018
I had a reason to gag you, you may have sent one sentence but you sent it in multiple messages. You do this fairly often. I warn you, but you don't listen.

Walnuts

Dec 16, 2018
Germany
I had a reason to gag you, you may have sent one sentence but you sent it in multiple messages. You do this fairly often. I warn you, but you don't listen.
The claim has already been resolved with this message

If you get gaged/muted. Deal with it you'll soon find out you messed up and did a wrong, Stop this and grow up thanks
Telling others to "grow up" is neither helpful nor professional, especially for staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.