Welcome to Elysium.tf
Join one of the best communities on TF2.
Register Now

Declined Admin Application TF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2019
  • No VAC ban(s) on record✔️
  • Clean [+]SteamREP✔️
  • No active bans on the community.✔️
  • Member in our steam group✔️
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) x
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 253 hours ( I know Owner said Need more Than 253 Hours) x
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time) ✔️
  • Team player with great communication skills (English) ✔️ plus Grammar.
  • No limited steam account. ✔️

Questions
Nickname:Marchell Wijaya.
Date of birth:24/4/2008 (12)I followed But my Date Only not same as 15+,people did use 12+ to do Application).
Timezone:20.47.
SteamID32 Url:885650009.

Do you have any admin experience?: Checking A Baiter or Cheater who make Fun.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: because I need to Find Baiter And Follow Rules Of Jailbreak. ( i like jailbreak).

Why are you applying?: Because Sometime Someone Baiting or Cheating for Fun . It make people angry and ragequit. I has Grammar .
Anything else you would like to tell us?: No.

Kruthal

Staff member
Admin ★
Oct 21, 2018
In all seriousness though, the app looks rushed and most questions you've answered doesn't make sense. You're missing 2 requirements, one of them being the playtime, which isn't hard to accomplish. Just off the bat, you don't have great "English" communication skills, so I don't really understand why you checked that requirement. I can barely understand even one English sentence from your app. I would never support a candidate that is incapable of speaking proper English, because that's literally the most important requirement in the staff app. You're going to speak English 100% of the time, you're going to warn, punish, deal with reports, etc... question is.. how are people supposed to understand you, when you're giving them vague answers.?
Since you really haven't bothered to google some tutorials, here ya go:
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/simple-past/
https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/english-grammar-reference/past-simple

Also, don't even think about using google translate, that will get you nowhere.

Kruthal

Staff member
Admin ★
Oct 21, 2018
Putato Tell me Do this Applications
If it's your first or second year of learning English then I suggest you not to apply, because you haven't learned anything yet.
PS: Putato resigned recently and he was never head-admin, so his opinions shouldn't influence you. (If he told you to apply, because 1 month passed, then there is nothing wrong with that, I just couldn't seem to understand, why you were bringing up previous staff member into this.) Besides it's completely your decision to make staff app or not. You can't blame someone else for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.