• Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • No limited steam account. [ ✔ | ✘ ]

Questions:

Nickname: Bonk
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy):30/09/2005
Timezone: GMT +1
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199046561146/

Do you have any admin experience?: I haven't received any admin experience in the past although I am previously VIP and I've always observed the other mods and seen how long, when and who to ban at certain moments. I know how they counter act problems and solve the issues. I'm not just here because I want to help the community in Elysium, I am here because I respect and am passionate about Elysium, I believe I may be well respected and I believe I may respect and help the server to reach its maximum potential.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I am on this game a lot/ on JB a lot meaning other than other people I'm always there to help and should be ready to tackle problems if they meet me, I've always thought I was a fair person and have been told this by other members of the Elysium servers.

Why are you applying?: I'm applying because personally I believe I would absolutely adore being a mod and it would be fun!! I'm here to help Elysium grow not just as a server but as a community. I've always troubled myself into being an absolute perfectionist, meaning I will help in the best way I could precisely.

Anything else you would like to tell us? yes, I'm not sure if you'll care or not but I would like to say, this really would mean a lot to me and I would dearly pay you back for this via helping the community, I know its not just me but I want to expand this community to more people. I will dearly be in you favor and I would love this opportunity you don't understand the dipmein rush I got from getting VIP ; also on a quick note, I'm not sure about the ban one on the community I may of got mic banned or guard banned but my memory is fuzzy, anyway cant wait to see your response good or bad, ill see you when I see you!!

nforce

★ VIP ★
Mar 20, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.A
  • No VAC ban(s) on record. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • No active bans on the community. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Member in our steam group. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
chief you forgot to fill this out

Bonk

Aug 12, 2020
i didn’t no what to put lol all of them are ticks :S ( thanks for responding so quick xd

eggyolK

★ VIP ★
Jul 27, 2020
I would like to see you on the staff team, but I would wish more US time zones were on the staff team instead of another EU. Other than that pretty knowledgeable of the rules wouldn't mind on the staff team.

nforce

★ VIP ★
Mar 20, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.A
but I would wish more US time zones were on the staff team instead of another EU.
this

Respectable person, wouldn't mind you being on the team. Tiny bit of spelling errors, (also if I remember correctly you don't talk much,) but these can be overlooked. Good luck with this app.

Bonk

Aug 12, 2020
If a admin reviews this before you respond all of them are meant to be tics

Troller Guy YT

Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Jul 31, 2019
  • No VAC ban(s) on record. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • No active bans on the community. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Member in our steam group. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ | ✘ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ✔ | ✘ ]
No for not properly filling out this application

Clu

Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
No; reason stated above.

• Sad
Reactions: Nice

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
I don't really mind the mistake with the requirements section as much as I mind various messages you've sent in-game. PiXiCii pointed out one of them, but here are some others:

In all fairness, you may be acting ironic/joking around in some of these excerpts, but others seem like legitimate insulting, and either way, these messages reflect poorly on you.

-1. Take some time to work on your behavior in-game.