Aug 25, 2019
Sylvania, Ohio, U.S.A
  • No VAC ban(s) on record. ✔
  • Clean [+]SteamREP. ✔
  • No active bans on the community. ✔
  • Member in our steam group. ✔
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) ✔
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. ✔
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). (Unsure, I don't know if re-joining the discord group would reset the hours.)
  • Team player with great communication skills (English). ✔
  • No limited steam account. ✔

Nickname: Bloom
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 12/6/1999
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
SteamID32 (Url): STEAM_0:1:29669380

Do you have any admin experience?:

Yes, however the one you'd probably be most interested in hearing is I used to be an admin on here for quite a few months, and was decent at it (though I still had my slips from time, they weren't dealbreakers and could've been solved with an explanation.)

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:

I feel strongly about my skills and re-studied your rules since they've been updated when I was last here. I am confident in my abilities to not disappoint.

Why are you applying?:

Your LA servers would be kept in check as I am in a much better timezone to deal with reports. However I would join any server when necessary and needed, as thanks to my new Ethernet cable I can now join servers without ever suffering giant ping spikes like I had before (though even then it didn't affect my performance overly.)

Anything else you would like to tell us?

Earlier I had stated I used to be apart of the Elysium staff team and I want to explain the cause of me leaving in the first place. I was an Administrator but I always had a little too much fun with !forcertd commands. I had killed someone using them, and never admitted full responsibility for it. Well I do, and I still regret it to this day. I never should have used a command like that, and it wasted my potential into being a better administrator, as I could never fully get off my chest. Today, I am much better off, I realize my mistakes and will never use a command like that ever again. I also had a few real life issues that were pressuring me and it was more of the breaking point, but I hope the incident never tarnished my skills in your eyes but if it did, I fully understand. I am applying to make up for it and re-establish myself to you all. Hope you understand.

Gale/Cass

Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 12, 2021
May i ask why are you currently not in the discord?

Bloom

Honorary Member ★
Aug 25, 2019
Sylvania, Ohio, U.S.A
I had left after the incident and never quite found a reason to return. Guilt, in other words. I did plan to return to it but I didn't know being in the discord WAS a requirement so I didn't bother rejoining until I needed to, if needed I can join it now.

Last edited:

Gale/Cass

Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 12, 2021
I had left after the incident and never quite found a reason to return. Guilt, in other words. I did plan to return to it but I didn't know being in the discord WAS a requirement so I didn't bother rejoining until I needed to, if needed I can join it now.
please rejoin, if accepted it does quite make stuff much more diffucult and will be cause of confusion among collegues.

Bloom

Honorary Member ★
Aug 25, 2019
Sylvania, Ohio, U.S.A
Sorry for all the constant replies to myself, but I would like to update my application:

For the hours, I checked on your discord server and I have 300+

So it didn't reset.

Gale/Cass

Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 12, 2021
After much deliberation. I am willing to give you a second shot, I would like you to avoid all drama that can happen. I wish you luck. +1

Tea

★ VIP ★
Aug 1, 2019
Lithuania
Snoop 2.0
Abusing commands is never good, however we all make mistakes, we get overexcited time to time and you seem pretty apologetic. I don't know about your activity though.
Good luck.

Troller Guy YT

>:D
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
Activity within discord could be improved. The fact you left because "left after the incident and never quite found a reason to return." Does not suggest that if an incident happened again you could just leave again and not come back which is not smart for being staff. Good luck though.

Bloom

Honorary Member ★
Aug 25, 2019
Sylvania, Ohio, U.S.A
The fact you left because "left after the incident and never quite found a reason to return." Does not suggest that if an incident happened again you could just leave again and not come back which is not smart for being staff. Good luck though.
Notice how you said if an incident happens again. Doing something and not taking responsibility again isn't exactly super smart, especially if I hoped to re-apply onto Elysium in which my negatives should be vastly improved. Should an incident similar to the last one happen (which it shouldn't ever again) I'd take full responsibility for it and not run off like a bunny. But this is all if I do it again. Doing what I did before and learning nothing at all takes a special kind of incompetence.