Invalid Amelia being abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goob

May 23, 2020
So Halo and I were banned for 1 day on the Jailbreak today and the reasoning we got was "Severe Disrespect". How did we disrespect? We were calling Amelia out for Free Killing and being unfair. You guys have no proof of us being disrespectful, and if you do I'd like to see it, because this is bs. Why does Amelia get to fuck over everybody and she gets off scott free? Why? Is it because she has a vagina? Like what the fuck dude. And don't delete this post, stop being fucking sensitive and listen to the facts. Your community can get totally fucked over because of this shit.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
You keep posting threads in the wrong section. Please be more mindful of where you are posting next time.

Anyway, your linked Steam account has no bans listed under it. Please provide your the banned Steam account or make sure you are actually banned.

Goob

May 23, 2020
I wouldn't be making an appeal if I weren't banned lol. I was playing on a different account. But you sure as hell can check Halo and Jackie Jones. They were banned for doing the exact same thing. Calling out Amelia. And even in this reply, you haven't responded to anything I said. Why ignore this? This shit is kind of important, dont you think?

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
You were not banned for calling out Amelia for freekilling and "being unfair", you were banned for insulting her and calling her a pedophile.

Of course, this community does not tolerate pedophilia in any form, and if Amelia did anything pedophiliac, she would be permanently banned. However, we also do not tolerate harassment/disrespect of any form too. You have yet to provide any proof behind your report on Amelia for pedophilia; rather, you have just been continuously harassing her. Ergo, you were banned.

Goob

May 23, 2020
thats the fucking point, she HAS been banned for pedophilia. And she's back. How?

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
She was never banned for pedophilia. Here is her bans list if you're unconvinced.

Goob

May 23, 2020
Yeah, I'd imagine it wouldn't be there. Obviously her and the owner are a bit close.

Goob

May 23, 2020
I even have the screenshots of her admitting that she did that shit. Or even the times when she almost made other people kill themselves. I can guarantee that people in this community who actually know about it would back me up. The only reason why they wouldn't is because they'd probably get banned too.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
Okay, if she is supposedly being favored by the owner and staff, then why would she have been banned in the first place?

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
I even have the screenshots of her admitting that she did that shit. Or even the times when she almost made other people kill themselves. I can guarantee that people in this community who actually know about it would back me up. The only reason why they wouldn't is because they'd probably get banned too.
Then provide the screenshots.

Goob

May 23, 2020
Because she made up with a higher up. Why else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
The ways she added "apparently" there suggests to me that she's not really "admitting" that she was pedophiliac. Regardless, I'll investigate the ban and get back to you.

Goob

May 23, 2020
Sure that sounds fine, but also if you or anyone else who was accused of pedophilia, (and hopefully they're innocent) then wouldn't you defend yourself? She makes absolutely no fucking effort at all to defend herself. It's almost as if she surrenders.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
I investigated the ban and found no clear evidence to support it. Likely, it was a false ban, and it only was lifted when Amelia decided to come back to Elysium. Sorry for the confusion this may have caused.

But either way, you should not harass members based on what you hear about them, especially with allegations as serious as pedophilia. If you have any legitimate concerns about staff abuse/favoritism, please go to a Community Manager next time.

Ban expired; closing.

• Angry
Reactions: Goob
Status
Not open for further replies.