Accepted appeal for my guard ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

behi

May 16, 2021
so i've been guard banned for a while because of mass freekill and it has been a while since the ban some months now. at that time i didn't know that i had another team mate alive so i just killed everyone when i realized it i was guard banned and if i could ask i would like you to get rid of my guard ban since it's been a good while and i've Learned my lesson

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
Hello,

While I would be fine with giving you another chance since it's been over a year, some of your chat-logs suggest that guardban was intentional.

Before your guardban:

After your guardban:

You also were recently perma-banned on our sister community, Wonderland.tf, for using a racial slur and subsequently avoiding punishment, which only makes me more hesitant to lift your guardban. Though, I'm still willing to, but first can you provide an explanation for those messages you had sent?

behi

May 16, 2021
yes at the time i did not have a mic and i pretty much was just a guard and i really didn't care if i got guardbanned at that time i also had gotten guard banned from wonderland aswell

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
Alright, thanks for your response. I'll be giving a verdict on this appeal within 24 hours, unless I have any further questions.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
I have decided to give you another chance and lift your teamban. Keep in mind that if you were to get teambanned for a long time again, we (staff) would be less forgiving.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.