• Team player with great communication skills (English). ✔
  • No limited steam account ✔

Questions:

Nickname: Axel
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 17/04/2005
Timezone: GMT + 1
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828780094

Do you have any admin experience?:

Yes, I have been staff (Senior Mod) on Icefuse networks (Garry’s mod community) for around 2 months before resigning. I have also been staff on bradsgaming (Unturned community) for around 2 months as well. During that time I have gained a lot of staffing knowledge and how to deal with different situations.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:

I’m a mature and patient person, I am very active on the servers and I try my best to be active on the discord server as well as on the forums. Being active on the servers means rule breakers won’t be able to ruin as much before they get punished.

I am very experienced and I have much knowledge regarding staffing and I take staffing serious and will never mess around. I am willing to help the community grow and make sure every player will have a fun and pleasant time on the servers. I am also very aware of the rules.

Why are you applying?:

I’ve been playing on elysium for a decent amount of time now and during this time I have encountered numerous rule-breakers ruining the experience for other people who are genuinely trying to have a fun time. The fact that there is people who want to ruin everyone’s experience on the server frustrates me and that is why I want to help minimize the ones who do not follow the rules.

Not only does rule breakers frustrate me but If there is no staff member the chances of the rule breakers getting away unnoticed increases by a lot and that is one of the reasons why I am applying to staff.

Not only do I want to minimize the amount of rule breakers but also help to improve and thrive the community. I want to make sure no players are left behind and that no one gets unfairly treated and make sure every player gets a pleasant and enjoyable experience on the server regardless of their age, experience, knowledge and reputation. Becoming a staff member will require a lot of dedication and I’m willing to put in a lot of time and work on helping to thrive community.

Anything else you would like to tell us?:
No, not really.

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
axel5.pngaxel6.pngaxel7.pngaxel4.png
axel1.png
Could you explain these? But most importantly the one where you told Top that you wouldn't report him, because you like him? So, in that scenario, if you were Staff hypothetically. Would you not punish him, because you like him or someone you like?

Attachments

Axelsten06

Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 303View attachment 304View attachment 305View attachment 302
View attachment 306
Could you explain these? But most importantly the one where you told Top that you wouldn't report him, because you like him? So, in that scenario, if you were Staff hypothetically. Would you not punish him, because you like him or someone you like?
The reason to why I didn't report top is because I don't think he deserved to get banned for something minor because he seemed worried and I didn't want him to feel that way. The thing he did was meant for a joke and I'm fine with him saying that. I was being quite annoying when doing obby all day and then speedrun all day for almost 7 rounds in a row and I could see why he said that. The chat logs are just me getting mad from time to time (mostly because they broke some type of rule). But I'm not going excuse myself for saying that because I was being rude to someone. Hopefully this will explain it and if not I would like to hear why.

Also, I do punish people fairly no matter if they are friends or not. For that case I didn't believe he deserved to get pushed for something like that,

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
I do get it was a joke, but in the end, he did manage to make someone to freekill. You should have also reported him as well for encouraging rule-breaking when you reported Plasti for freekilling, since Top is mostly the one at fault here, and if he didn't tell anyone to freekill, noone would have been freekilled.

Top is quite a well known rule-breaker and i have feared he might have influenced you in a negative way.

And another note, same minigames cannot be ran three times in a row, a competent warden could have denied you're third LR if it was the same minigame.

And another thing I forgot to ask you is about your most recent punishment for "Letting reds into armoury", could you explain this aswell?

After your response to this, i will decide my vote.

Axelsten06

Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 303View attachment 304View attachment 305View attachment 302
View attachment 306
Quick edit: for the one where I say ”just just hear fucking ding dong”. That was someone where you could hear a church in the background and everyone thought it was quite funny. It was not meant to be dissrespectful towards the person.

The one with sticky trapping and I said what a fucker. He was breaking a lot of rules and freekilled me every round and just trying to be annoying.

For Dr.lemonade. He freekilled me and I got mad because I was about to receive lr then he freekilled. He apologized and slayed himself after so it wasn't that big of a deal.

The one's I haven't explained where times where I was dissrespectful.

Axelsten06

Apr 22, 2020
I do get it was a joke, but in the end, he did manage to make someone to freekill. You should have also reported him as well for encouraging rule-breaking when you reported Plasti for freekilling, since Top is mostly the one at fault here, and if he didn't tell anyone to freekill, noone would have been freekilled.

Top is quite a well known rule-breaker and i have feared he might have influenced you in a negative way.

And another note, same minigames cannot be ran three times in a row, a competent warden could have denied you're third LR if it was the same minigame.

And another thing I forgot to ask you is about your most recent punishment for "Letting reds into armoury", could you explain this aswell?

After your response to this, i will decide my vote.
I thought top was a nice and chill guy. I don't think he is going to influence me. He just seemed genuinely scared and worried in his voice when I reported plastiqe so I felt bad not saying anything. For the recent ban. Yes, I did open armoury. I had been playing for 10 hours and I was getting more tired and starting messing around. I instantly slayed myself after opening armoury as I realised my mistake. I left after that because I was getting to tired and out of control. Just to add, the warden was dead and it was a freeday and it was only me and one more guard left and I don't think it did much harm. But I accept my punishment and I won't repeat it again

For the last part. I am very aware of the rule that I can't do same minigame 3 or more times in a row. In alternate between games just to make sure I don't break this rule. Hopefully this won't result in a -1 as I am really sorry for these things I've committed.

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
I don't know what exactly went down with you and Top, but that is still kinda concerning. Anyway..

You managed to rank up 37hours over the past 1 month since you been here. You are very new to Elysium, so i don't think you should have applied this early on. So, i'll be voting -1.

I'd suggest you improving your behaviour in-game, your amount of hours you have on our servers and be more active on them.

Axelsten06

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know what exactly went down with you and Top, but that is still kinda concerning. Anyway..

You managed to rank up 37hours over the past 1 month since you been here. You are very new to Elysium, so i don't think you should have applied this early on. So, i'll be voting -1.

I'd suggest you improving your behaviour in-game, your amount of hours you have on our servers and be more active on them.
Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely work on improving the things you mentioned. The reason to why I only have 37 hours within this month is that dident start playing until recently. The times I've been on the server before was just to check it out. I might be new to Elysium but I have played on similar communities for over 250 hours within a month.

Axelsten06

Apr 22, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely work on improving the things you mentioned. The reason to why I only have 37 hours within this month is that dident start playing until recently. The times I've been on the server before was just to check it out. I might be new to Elysium but I have played on similar jailbreak communities for over 250 hours within a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.