Pending Ban appeal

Youssef

May 23, 2020
Hello. I got permanent ban for “wall cheats” couple of months ago and would like to appeal it

I have not used wall cheats, my previous appeal got declined because of my previous S.M.A.C. ban and staff having “evidence” of me cheating. This S.M.A.C. ban happened on 23.05.2020, it was false and the appeal for it was accepted. When I got perma banned, I was not using wall cheats and I want to show my normal gameplay in achievement engineer. This video is me playing normally in the same server, not with cheats, the same way when I got banned. I hope it can show that there is no cheats.

I want to apologize that I have joined with alt accounts. I wanted to prove that ban was false and to record the video. I talked to a moderator, Pootis Bird and he told I can still appeal. I’m sorry for using them, I have stopped it and I will be sure not to do that again.

Thank you for your time to read my appeal

Pootis Birb

Bein' a Birb ლ(⁰⊖⁰ლ)
Staff member
Moderator ★
Aug 4, 2020
Scania, Sweden
I want to apologize that I have joined with alt accounts. I wanted to prove that ban was false and to record the video. I talked to a moderator, Pootis Bird and he told I can still appeal. I’m sorry for using them, I have stopped it and I will be sure not to do that again.

Thank you for your time to read my appeal
First of all, thank you for apologizing for using alts, I hated that I had to ban you everytime you used your alts. Secondly, I would like to state that I think you're a really good player, and the fact that you got banned for "wall hacks" seems really strange since you've always been aware of your surroundings. Thirdly, I want to apologize on my behalf for banning your alts, but that was only because you tried to circumvent your ban instead of appealing it, which I'm glad that you've done now!

Finally, I want to wish you good luck and I think you deserve another chance!