Accepted Ban regarding to racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Dababy

Mar 23, 2021
Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Palenium/

Explain what happened/why you were banned: So basically, there was a clip that surfaced on the April 10th at about 2:00 AM in my time which included the clip of me "Saying the N-Word", I got banned shortly after the clip and the admin saying that "He can clearly hear the N-Word", I was shocked and surprised as I went on to look at the clip. To my surprise I heard nothing of the sort and asked "Where did I say the N-word??" Kai later on told me that I should look at the 3rd second, as I went on to do that I clearly hear the word "Monke" or "monkey" come out of my mouth. I later on said that this was outrageous and that I never said anything of the sort or remember saying for that matter of fact and displayed my frustration. Kai told me that the more he listens to it, the more he hears it, mind you, this was a very muffled clip but still hearable. NForce said it himself that it was very muffled to ban in his opinion. I repeat myself, I do not remember or have said anything of that matter, I do not go out of my way to say the n-word blatantly whilst trying to be a staff in voice chat, it is completely ridiculous. Clip is displayed below. I'm getting news now that 2 staff are now agreeing with me and that they hear the word "monkey", I've seen other people who were on the server also say that they haven't heard any obreviation of the n word in voice chat.
Tell us why we should revoke the punishment: I did not say the n-word abreviation or the n-word in itself in no way. This is completely outrageous and should be dealt with. I would like the staff that banned me to be dealt with.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/688584244099940406/830558367993954355/Team_Fortress_2_2021-04-10_14-41-00.mp4

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
After reviewing the clip in question, I've come to the conclusion that you can hear it both ways (as the n-word or as you saying "monkey"). So, I think the proof is inconclusive, and therefore I will be lifting your ban. (Given the context, it makes more sense for you to be saying "monkey" anyway.)

Appeal accepted.

Though, before I close this thread, can you explain the kill you made in this clip? This is unrelated to your ban, but you were reported for this.

Real Dababy

Mar 23, 2021
After reviewing the clip in question, I've come to the conclusion that you can hear it both ways (as the n-word or as you saying "monkey"). So, I think the proof is inconclusive, and therefore I will be lifting your ban. (Given the context, it makes more sense for you to be saying "monkey" anyway.)

Appeal accepted.

Though, before I close this thread, can you explain the kill you made in this clip? This is unrelated to your ban, but you were reported for this.

Hello, regarding to the clip of me killing ringo dingo, we were just both having fun, he let me do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John
Status
Not open for further replies.