Accepted banned for no reason and accused of hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamimamr

May 25, 2020
hello i have been banned and accused of hacking all i did was get freekill headshots thats it maybe thats why the system thought i was hacking i request an unban and aimbot/hack checking
email:mad:[email protected]
i hope i get responded to please i have done nothing wrong i have not hacked i just got freekill headshots that is it

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
Hello, and sorry for the late reply.

While I was investigating your ban, I found this Steam account sharing the same IP address(es) as you. Can you please explain your association with it?

Also, can you explain the story behind these messages in your chat-logs?

You have one week to respond to both of these questions. Failure to do so will result in this appeal being declined.

tamimamr

May 25, 2020
that was long before i got banned that was also my little brother playing and threatening people i didnt hack anything also check the time when i was banned and the time this was sent
please unban me i have done nothing

tamimamr

May 25, 2020
oh yeah there was this scam and my account got stolen and then i told my friend to give me an account he doesnt use so he gave this to me until i got this account back

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
After investigation, I have decided that you are most likely innocent. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.