Pending bring back !fire command on jb.

ツKachiツ

Jul 11, 2020
please bring back !fire on jb i get that it could have been unfair if someone that has bad reputation gets fired because of it but it didnt happen almost never and now wardens either dont have mic and dont know how to unwarden, or are freekillers, or dont understand orders, or are afk and its really annoying. you could do something like when cell doors open you cant fire warden so warden can get fired only on the start of rounds. just please man bring back !fire im sick of those wardens man like its seriously frustrating when you get lr finally or there's a fun lr that everyone likes and it gets wasted because the warden doesnt have a mic or is a noob and opens cell doors for no reason and its freeday when there's an LR.

Troller Guy YT

>:D
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
-1 this idea, as been said before on discord. It was abused and still could be abused if brought back

sortedfiber

Aug 9, 2019
atm there is a suggestion for vips only able to fire and that stops it from being abused to its actually like the perfect solution

Reactions: Dakota

Selo

Nov 18, 2020
kachi did't u see what eight said.
They plan to give the vip's ability to vote out the Warden

Troller Guy YT

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
what if staff are not available?????
If proof is given in the #report-to-staff channel on discord then staff can deal with it then or make a form report with proof. If no proof is given when staff can't join then they wont do anything.

Troller Guy YT

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
kachi did't u see what eight said.
They plan to give the vip's ability to vote out the Warden
Not sure if 8. had posted this on forms, but Kachi is not part of the discord server due to being under age

Aspect.

Long time, student.
Feb 10, 2021
There is a possibility that with this being implemented, players would intend to abuse this command, -1.

ツKachiツ

Jul 11, 2020
There is a possibility that with this being implemented, players would intend to abuse this command, -1.
bru 1st of all this conversation died months ago, 2nd of all my problem was that they deleted it because of a tiny little possibility of someone deciding to abuse it, even though you could just ban people that do so. i won't argue on a pointless conversation as such any further.

sortedfiber

Aug 9, 2019
bro its simple just add fire to vips only like damn if the staff are on horray but if there not I think vips are responsible enough to fire when needed

Eugeo

May 15, 2020
-1. There was a reason this command was removed. Plus it was easily abusable and gave an unfair advantage to the blus if reds just want to be brain dead