Questions:

Nickname: Ḉɏḇḕř ヅ [King of shadows my old name ]
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy):3/7/2005
Timezone:GMT +2 hours
SteamID32 (Url):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199016208480/

Do you have any admin experience?:
No
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, I am Active in Elysium Servers especially JB Mode and I know all jb rules and I can be trustful in this job.
Why are you applying?:
I am Applying To help the Ely staff team, giving the players the best gaming experience and stopping the bad players.
Anything else you would like to tell us?:
No, Thanks For The Opportunity and I hope you accept the application.

Last edited by a moderator:

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
You have gathered 3 punishment in the last month which is already a big red flag. But ignoring that, your chat-logs are relatively clean with some immature messages there and there, but nothing big from what I've seen. But the other issue is your anger issue, you seem to get angry really quick when someone insult you or when things don't go your way. Which I believe can significantly influence your judgement over others and your behaviour in-game in a negative way.

With that being said, I'll sadly have to go with No, all of these flaws can be easily fixed and I hope you best of luck in your future endeavours.

The King Of Shadows

May 5, 2020
Amman,Jordan
You have gathered 3 punishment in the last month which is already a big red flag. But ignoring that, your chat-logs are relatively clean with some immature messages there and there, but nothing big from what I've seen. But the other issue is your anger issue, you seem to get angry really quick when someone insult you or when things don't go your way. Which I believe can significantly influence your judgement over others and your behaviour in-game in a negative way.

With that being said, I'll sadly have to go with No, all of these flaws can be easily fixed and I hope you best of luck in your future endeavours.
I Understand it,I will try my best to fix it