Date of birth (dd/mm/yy):10
/9/04
Timezone: Central European Timezone
SteamID32 (Url):

Steam Community :: Depprr
my discord depprr#9889

Questions:

Do you have any admin experience?:
Yes i used to be mod in many kinds of servers but i am looking forward to moderate elysium!

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:I have expierience dealing with rulebreakers, handle reports, and appeals. I know how you should act as staff and how you are supposed to be presented. And i can help you in any kind if you are in need.

Why are you applying?: I am applying to help out the community and enjoy the servers, the servers are really fun and I want to be able to punish rulebreakers whenever I can. I am confident in my ability as staff.

Anything else you would like to tell us?: You are the most amazing community i have met before and especially your staff members are what made me want to be a big part of the community big thanks to you!

Depprr

Apr 1, 2021
only thing i can say is sometimes when i say kys i mean to tell them to kill bind in game

Depprr

Apr 1, 2021
You obviously lack the maturity and responsibility of being staff, your constant use of racist slurs and general offensive insults is very alarming and thus i am voting against having you on our team. -1
i understand your decision thank you very much.

Gale/Cass

Cope
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 12, 2021
Although I cannot vote I wanted to note a couple of things, firstly you have a lot to work on. From playing a couple games with you I had noticed a lot of unnecessary comments mostly toxic in nature towards players on the discord and the servers. Such as calling multiple members retard and even when reported you do not back down even if the rules tell you to not, as evident with your warn given today.
1618246521331.png
1618246530306.png 1618246551006.png

Looking into your history you have a lot of punishments. 1618246335163.png
All from this year. Including 2 hate speech bans. Which already is a massive red flag for me, this is not something an applicant should have. Same goes with your comm bans. Most of them recent. 2 on the same exact date.

My advice is to work on your behavior you need to tone down your language and add a filter to your words. Think before you speak, you make brash statements and have rash actions. I do believe you could be a good candiate but you need work to do. I wish you luck on this application.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: obeshara and Depprr

Depprr

Apr 1, 2021
Although I cannot vote I wanted to note a couple of things, firstly you have a lot to work on. From playing a couple games with you I had noticed a lot of unnecessary comments mostly toxic in nature towards players on the discord and the servers. Such as calling multiple members retard and even when reported you do not back down even if the rules tell you to not, as evident with your warn given today.
View attachment 770
View attachment 771 View attachment 773

Looking into your history you have a lot of punishments. View attachment 769
All from this year. Including 2 hate speech bans. Which already is a massive red flag for me, this is not something an applicant should have. Same goes with your comm bans. Most of them recent. 2 on the same exact date.

My advice is to work on your behavior you need to tone down your language and add a filter to your words. Think before you speak, you make brash statements and have rash actions. I do believe you could be a good candiate but you need work to do. I wish you luck on this application.
all though the ban for the "n word baiting" was kind of a missunderstanding because i did not intend to type anything near the n word.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John
Status
Not open for further replies.