Declined Discord Unban Appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 246
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 246

Include your ban profile link: Rotary#3254 https://steamcommunity.com/id/GodlyPower/
Explain what happened/why you were banned: I don't know, my friend got banned for bragging about nuking a different community that isn't associated with ely at all. I didn't brag, in fact I left without saying anything or provoking anyone so I really have no idea why I was banned.
Tell us why we should revoke the punishment: Because I didn't do anything? If you want any more reasoning as to why I should be unbanned, please comment it on this post and I'll respond to it.

Gale/Cass

Cope
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 12, 2021
Im curious as to why you would like an unban, as your last connection time to our servers is 1 year ago?

D

Deleted member 246

I'd like to be unbanned from the discord server because I want to be part of it again? As far as I know the discord server isn't only for TF2.
Also if you know could you tell me what the ban reason was in the first place?

Thank you

D

Deleted member 246

Im curious as to why you would like an unban, as your last connection time to our servers is 1 year ago?
Hey, noticed you've replied to other posts but haven't replied to this one yet, you can take as long as you want to sort this appeal out I just want to know the actual reason behind the ban.

Clu

-_-
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
Hello, I shall be taking over your appeal from now on. Before we continue, may I please have your old discord name so I may find the reason you were banned, this will speed up the process significantly. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 246

Hello, I shall be taking over your appeal from now on. Before we continue, may I please have your old discord name so I may find the reason you were banned, this will speed up the process significantly. Thanks.
Quite sure that would still just be "Rotary", I've never really switched from this.

Clu

-_-
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
Due to the nature of the ban and the situation both Elysium and Wonder have found themselves in regards to the partnership, I shall be declining your appeal. You are free to appeal again 1 month from now. Have a nice day.

Appeal declined

Status
Not open for further replies.