- No VAC ban(s) on record. [ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP. [ ]
- No active bans on the community. [ ]
- Member in our steam group. [ ]
- At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ]
- Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ]
- Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ]
- No limited steam account. [ ]
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 24/11/2004
Timezone: UTC +2
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099526623
Do you have any admin experience?:
Yes, i've been a administrator on a Cs 1.6 server called zlc or atleast something like that. I don't know if the server is still up or active, since it was years ago.
I've also been a moderator on 2 discord servers (one with 200+ member and the other with 1k+) so im guessing im good for the job.
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'm a night-owl, so that means i can play the game when most staff members are offline.
Im fairly active in game cause i've got nothing to do, so i can moderate the servers from rule breakers. And keep the servers a bit more cleaner.
I've also been a moderator on other servers so i know the general rules of being a moderator for any kind of community.
Why are you applying?:
I'm applying cause i think im good for the job of being a staff member. I know most punishments, and mostly all of rules for jailbreak + general rules, either in discord or in-game.
Anything else you would like to tell us?:
Like i said, i'm a night-owl, so i can usualy be online when most staff members are offline/afk. Also im fairly mature when it comes to moderating the servers.