Welcome Notice

Edit in Style Properties -> Page Setup: "Welcome notice"

Register Log in

Declined Esg's Application (epicstargamer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicstargamer

Requirements:

No VAC ban(s) on record. [ ✔ ]
Clean [+]SteamREP. [ ✔ ]
No active bans on the community. [ ✔ ]
Member in our steam group. [ ✔ ]
At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ✔ ]
Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ✔ ]
Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ✔ ]
No limited steam account. [ ✔ ]

Questions:

Nickname: esg (epicstargamer)
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 08-08-1997
Timezone: UTC +1
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129983027

Do you have any admin experience?:
No, I dont have any experience in being an admin.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I think that because of my age i'm a pretty mature guy. I'm also able to listen to what people are saying very well. For example when they are telling me what is going on or tell me what to do. If anyone gives me a task that I need to do, I work very hard to get it completed and if the situation calls for it I can be very serious. Last but not least I also have experience in working in a team and working alone. I'm also on tf2 a lot so I will be activly responding to any reports or other stuff.

Why are you applying?:
I am applying for admin because I like the elysium servers and it's community, therefore I would like to give a helping hand to catch the people breaking the rules and punishing them for it. I have been reporting some people to staff on elysium (and wonderland) and this really made me feel like I was helping. I'm also applying because even though I don't have any experience in being a staff I am very enthousiastic to learn new things and to learn and develop new skills. I know being a admin has a lot of responsibilities but I would like to accept the challenge and I think I can learn a lot from this.

Anything else you would like to tell us?:
hopefully I have told enough about myself for you to judge if I fit in the role of being a admin. If there are any questions im happy to awnser them. Also if there is any criticism I would like to know so I can learn from it.

Eight

Restless
Staff member
Admin ★
Neutral.

While the application is well-written and you meet all the requirements, I've gotten no chance to play with you in-game, and so I don't know anything about your maturity and attitude. I did briefly look over your chat-logs on Wonderland.tf (a partnered community), though, and all I saw were lots of Lenny Face binds and some non-English, which don't attest to you being mature.

Kruthal

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Admin ★
I did briefly look over your chat-logs on Wonderland.tf (a partnered community), though, and all I saw were lots of Lenny Face binds and some non-English, which don't attest to you being mature.
@epicstargamer Do you have anything to say about this?

epicstargamer

As far as I remember I spoke Dutch against a guy from the Netherlands. I was playing with him for a while and we suddenly found out that we were from the same country.

As far as the Lenny's go though I don't have much to say about those. I know I use them but I can stop if I need to. This also applys for speaking a non-English language.

I take full responsibility for the actions I took. Like I said in my application I will learn from this mistake, and I will change my behavior so it won't happen again.

Kruthal

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Admin ★
Pros:
- Meets all requirements
- Somewhat active on our servers, has total of 96 hours accumulated
- No recent bans
Neutral:
- Haven't seen you in-game
Cons:
- Questionable stuff on wonderland.tf logs