Accepted false ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitoop

Nov 29, 2020
Hello i got banned for reason that i dublicated acc but i didint used any dublicated acc or avoided any bans.
I played like half hour and some message appeared and said dublicated account but i played on my account i ddiint do anything wrong didint even cheated or something.
If i cant get unbanned like saying truth then unban me without any credits to start over again pls admin's i really love Elysium.tf i dont want to abandon that server so my fun memories would fade away when i played in that server...

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:1098779634]
that vac ban is false because of my brother's fault.

Sitoop

Nov 29, 2020
If would be that my account i would say that its mine or maybe someon hacked into my wifi maybe i dunno.. I dont have multi accounts.

Last edited:

Drakken

Touhou Guy
Staff member
Admin ★
Jan 8, 2019
England UK
Are you positive? This account has been permanently banned from our servers due to cheats. This account shares the same IP as yours.

Sitoop

Nov 29, 2020
what do you mean positive. And tho i dont have any cheats i can give you proof if you need.

Sitoop

Nov 29, 2020
I can send picture of my desktop or prove that im innocent just tell me what to do that i would prove you that im innocent.

Drakken

Touhou Guy
Staff member
Admin ★
Jan 8, 2019
England UK
It appears that both of you're accounts don't have any bans on our servers. The pootis one and the one you are using for your forum profile

Sitoop

Nov 29, 2020
But then i changed it to Sitoop.
Search for meem and it would be one with perm ban and click on it so it will be mt profile

Status
Not open for further replies.