Declined Got Banned from Elysium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffypancakes

Nov 21, 2020
include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BrisketCake/
Explain what happened/why you were banned: So, I was playing as scout and there was a heavy in my cell and the warden said we were gonna do cellwars and i knew as soon as he turned on FF i was a goner, and i didn't wanna have to wait 8 minutes to respawn again so i said: '' Cellwars is Gay'' And someone began screamin' ''ADMIN BAN HIM HE SAID THE WORD'' and then i was banned for ''homophobia'' and i didn't know that was a rule because i play on alot of jailbreak servers were saying ''gay'' is okay,this doesn't justify my actions and i should have read the rules.
Tell us why we should revoke the punishment: Because i am a Very good Jailbreak player and i play alot on your guys server as i like it more.

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
You've stated that you would die, if the warden did cell wars meaning you wouldn't want it to be cell wars. But why did you said it otherwise in your chat-logs?
1605962735190.png

You also didn't say "Cellwars is Gay" in your chat-logs (Which we usually excuse.), instead you said a homophobic slur towards your cellmates.
1605962751354.png

You've lied twice in this appeal and thus the ban will remain and extended due to your previous offence for hate-speech.

Appeal declined

Status
Not open for further replies.