• Team player with great communication skills (English). ✔
  • No limited steam account. ✔

Questions:

Nickname: Grandpa
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 06/07/04
Timezone: GMT
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267916695/

Do you have any admin experience?:
I've had about 1 year admin experience as a mod on a minecraft server before it soon shut down.
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am confident in my own abilities to handle reports and deal with rule breakers and I can try to help newer players understand how jailbreak works and listen to both sides of an arguement if something happens.
Why are you applying?:
I am applying because I believe i'd do a good job at being a staff member on the elysium server because i'm an understanding person who is willing to give punishments out with no problem.
Anything else you would like to tell us?:
Yes, I'm busy with school during the week and I occasionally have to do extra but, I can still be active as much as possible.

PiXiCii

Hey, my name is up there 🡅
Staff member
Admin ★
You're very Active on our Servers and on our Discord too. And you do Report quite often too. But the Application seems a bit Rushed and Poorly made. But that's not what really concerns me, what really concerns me is you're in-maturity and you seem to like to associate yourself with rule breakers. I don't think, you would made a good staff member, when other people can effect your behavior.

For now, i'll be going Neutral, but if i see no changes into your behavior, than i'll go to a No.

Great Grandpa

You're very Active on our Servers and on our Discord too. And you do Report quite often too. But the Application seems a bit Rushed and Poorly made. But that's not what really concerns me, what really concerns me is you're in-maturity and you seem to like to associate yourself with rule breakers. I don't think, you would made a good staff member, when other people can effect your behavior.

For now, i'll be going Neutral, but if i see no changes into your behavior, than i'll go to a No.
Thank you for feedback, I will take this into consideration and do my best to change my behaviour