Accepted i got banned with no demo or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
Hello, I'll be looking into this appeal. If I have any questions, I'll post them here.

a7md_11220

May 27, 2021
can u tell me pls, when will I get banned, or I have to make another appeal, pls i wanna know,

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
I'm still looking into it. I'll place a verdict within 24 hours, unless I have any further questions.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
After reviewing the demo provided for the ban, I have determined that you weren't cheating.

However, before I unban you, can you explain why this account was banned under your IP address?

a7md_11220

May 27, 2021
After reviewing the demo provided for the ban, I have determined that you weren't cheating.

However, before I unban you, can you explain why this account was banned under your IP address?
on my IP address, I rly idk, I was just playing normally, and I got banned, and I see the reason banned, and I saw the demo too, and there's nothing I see that I cheated, and i talk to the other admin, and i see i have to wait one month to make an appeal, idk why one month, like i said i was playing normally with spy and got banned.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
So you don't know who the account linked is? They are a mutual friend of yours.

a7md_11220

May 27, 2021
So you don't know who the account linked is? They are a mutual friend of yours.
Oh yh xD I didn't see the link, that's me, I made another acc, bec my friend said maybe u can join with another acc, didn't work and he said maybe one week and u can join, and didn't work, I was hoping to work so I can join the server, sorry I didn't see the link xd forgive me xd

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
Oh yh xD I didn't see the link, that's me, I made another acc, bec my friend said maybe u can join with another acc, didn't work and he said maybe one week and u can join, and didn't work, I was hoping to work so I can join the server, sorry I didn't see the link xd forgive me xd
It's fine, though keep in mind that you're not allowed to circumvent punishments with alternate accounts.

Anyway, I have lifted your ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.