Declined i got perma gagd for toxic how to fix this problem plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruthal

Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
You have lots of previous gags and mutes, which indicates you were given many chances to redeem yourself. Why are you supposedly now sorry after getting permanently muted and gagged?

the pootis hoovy

May 10, 2020
i love ely jailbraik servers i play on them every day im realy sory for being toxic can u plz give 1 more chance to redeem myself if i brake the rules again u can perma ban me. plz i just whana play jailbraik its my dream server .i beg u . i whilll do enyfing to play tf2 jailbraik normaly .

the pootis hoovy

May 10, 2020
You have lots of previous gags and mutes, which indicates you were given many chances to redeem yourself. Why are you supposedly now sorry after getting permanently muted and gagged?
i love ely jailbraik servers i play on them every day im realy sory for being toxic can u plz give 1 more chance to redeem myself if i brake the rules again u can perma ban me. plz i just whana play jailbraik its my dream server .i beg u . i whilll do enyfing to play tf2 jailbraik normaly .

Kruthal

Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
You just recently got muted and gagged, I feel like you should serve some time before being un-silenced that quickly.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.