Welcome to Elysium.tf
Join one of the best communities on TF2.
Register Now

Is there an exception to this? (Jailbreak)

Meatman

Jul 2, 2019
I was recently guard banned in a jailbreak server. The reason being that I killed the last inmate before he could deliver his last request. However, I was doing the heavy's taunt kill facing away from the red, and he consciously jumped in front of it. To clarify, i had done the taunt several times before I front of him, so he was not unaware In the slightest. In the last request section of jailbreak regulations it states that the last request recipient, "does not need to follow warden’s orders and cannot be killed under any circumstances". Does that really apply here? Thank you for your time!

DuNGeOn

Jul 12, 2019
Im not an admin or moderator, But im pretty sure it applies here too, You cannot kill the last red under any circumstances and you need to do what they want for their death request.

BruhLord

Aug 20, 2019
Although the guy may have incited this accident I'm afraid you will have to wait out the punishment. Guard bans only tend to be 30 minutes from my experience so it isn't too long to wait out. All I can say is be more careful next time to avoid this even though it wasn't directly your intention. If you are really impatient I believe you could make an appeal if you had a recording of him jumping infront.