- Sep 29, 2020
- No VAC ban(s) on record. [ ✔ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP. [ ✘ ]
- No active bans on the community. [ ✔ ]
- Member in our steam group. [ ✔ ]
- At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ✔ ]
- Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ✔ ]
- Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ✔ ]
- No limited steam account. [ ✔ ]
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 09/22/03
Location: Raeford, NC
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
SteamID32 (Url): STEAM_0:1:196729787
Do you have any admin experience?: Yes, I have created and moderated my own servers as well as other friends servers for a decent amount of time now. I have a way of communicating with people that I understand where they come from and I make sure there is no fighting between anyone.
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I have noticed quite a bit of new players who seem to not have a lot of experience and I want to help them and make a change on this server that I like and has been very accepting of me.
Why are you applying?: I want to make this server as accepting of others as possible. This server has been plenty welcoming to numerous players but I want it to stay that way and make sure there is no real chance of anything bad happening with racism or homophobia.
Anything else you would like to tell us?: Yes indeed there is. Before a couple months ago, I was a very big edgelord and I said a lot of things I am not proud of In an attempt to be funny and make people laugh, but I have since changed from that.. I also had a history of getting mad and yelling at people who made comments about me being transgender, but I have tried to stop and just ignore it.