• Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ✔ ]
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ✔ ]
  • Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ✔ ]
  • No limited steam account. [ ✔ ]
Nickname: Jane
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 09/22/03
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
SteamID32 (Url): STEAM_0:1:196729787

Do you have any admin experience?: Yes, I have created and moderated my own servers as well as other friends servers for a decent amount of time now. I have a way of communicating with people that I understand where they come from and I make sure there is no fighting between anyone.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I have noticed quite a bit of new players who seem to not have a lot of experience and I want to help them and make a change on this server that I like and has been very accepting of me.

Why are you applying?: I want to make this server as accepting of others as possible. This server has been plenty welcoming to numerous players but I want it to stay that way and make sure there is no real chance of anything bad happening with racism or homophobia.

Anything else you would like to tell us?: Yes indeed there is. Before a couple months ago, I was a very big edgelord and I said a lot of things I am not proud of In an attempt to be funny and make people laugh, but I have since changed from that.. I also had a history of getting mad and yelling at people who made comments about me being transgender, but I have tried to stop and just ignore it.

The Letter B

Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Jul 10, 2020
Norway
-1 Never seen you ingame and hours are low.

Play a bit and make yourself known to the community if you decide to apply agian in the future.

Clu

Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
-1 What The Letter B said.

Troller Guy YT

Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Jul 31, 2019
First of all. You are not in are steam group yet you have ticked the box saying you are, second your steam REP is clean so I don't know why you have ticked it saying it's not third your play hours are very low, 11 last time I checked. I have not seen you on (as far as I am a where) on are server's. Your punishment record is very clean only 1 punishment for being toxic but that was 10 months ago. But looking into your chat logs, I am seeing a lot of Toxicity. Next looking into you even deeper I see you have been banned lots of times on are sister/partnered community wonderland.tf for being Racist + you are also perm banned on there. I am going to vote No. Good luck

Attachments

Jane

Sep 29, 2020
First of all. You are not in are steam group yet you have ticked the box saying you are, second your steam REP is clean so I don't know why you have ticked it saying it's not third your play hours are very low, 11 last time I checked. I have not seen you on (as far as I am a where) on are server's. Your punishment record is very clean only 1 punishment for being toxic but that was 10 months ago. But looking into your chat logs, I am seeing a lot of Toxicity. Next looking into you even deeper I see you have been banned lots of times on are sister/partnered community wonderland.tf for being Racist + you are also perm banned on there. I am going to vote No. Good luck
I put that it my report that all that was me being edgy and that I felt bad about it. I’m not an edge lord anymore and I never wanna go back to it

Status
Not open for further replies.