• Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time).✔
  • Team player with great communication skills (English).✔
  • No limited steam account. ✔

Nickname: m0ny
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 14/04/2005
Timezone: GMT + 1
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828780094/home/

Do you have any admin experience?:

Yes, I was staff (Senior mod) on Icefuse Networks (Gmod Community) for around 2-3 month before resigning. (https://forums.icefuse.net/)

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:

I am active, I play upwards to 10 hours a day and I try my best to be active on the servers but also on the forums and the discord server. I also have a lot of staffing experience from before and I have a lot of knowledge regarding making decisions and dealing with people/rule-breakers. I am always unbiased when it comes to staffing and I take my job seriously.

Apart from that I also enjoy staffing and helping people. I don’t think of staffing as a job or something you're forced to do, instead I enjoy doing staff duties and I always like helping new players. As of now I try to help improve the server regularly whether that is to report a rule breaker or to help a player. I will always do my best to help improve and make the server more enjoyable and pleasant for other players.

For a closing, I want to say that I am always trying to be positive and helpful to players no matter the circumstances or situation.

Why are you applying?:

I am applying because I want to help the community thrive and make every player have a pleasant and enjoyable experience on Elysium. I am also applying because I enjoy staffing as I mentioned before. I want to help players and make everyone feel welcomed and ensure that players want to continue playing and be part of the community.

Finally, I want to make sure no one feels left out of the community just because of their voice, age, gender or race etc.

Anything else you would like to tell us?:

I want to bring up what I believe is the most concerning part about me which is my past behavior/mistakes. In my past I can say that my maturity has been lacking and same with my behavior. And it was a big mistake that I would promise myself not to repeat and so now for my second chance I’ve changed a lot.

I have had a major change in my maturity and behavior, and since my past I have matured and greatly improved my behavior.

(Quick sidenote: I have 1 recent ban about sharing server ip but it was a false ban and therefor it was voided)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
New Jersey, U.S.
Status
Not open for further replies.