Questions:

Nickname: Snoop
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 27-2-2004
Timezone: Easterndaylight time
SteamID32 (Url): 130599222

Do you have any admin experience?:
Yes

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:

I was previously staff here not too long ago I resigned for a specific reason I didnt make clear in discord you can dm me if you are really that curious but all the staff arent active as much as I was and you all have normal sleep schedules and lately there has been a lot of rule breakers I have seen.

Why are you applying?:

Mostly due to everyone telling me to re apply since I was the most active prior jb staff and the fact that a few resigned / demoted so I figured I might get a slim chance back on to deal with all these new rule breakers. I can also help out Clu on jailbreak since he is new and I see him on jailbreak often during the day

Anything else you would like to tell us?:
*No answer*

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

Tea

★ VIP ★
Aug 1, 2019
Lithuania
Your application lacks detail, and I don't feel like you're fit for staff at the moment. You resigned because of a certain individual and not even a week later you're reapplying. I understand people were cheering you up to apply, and probably gave you motivation, but you're just rushing it up.
Now let's talk about you. Generally speaking, you were a decent moderator but, the mistakes you've done while in the position prove that you need more time.
I'm not talking about the "stuff" both of us were in. Some people can agree with me on this, and you probably won't cause it's obvious that you don't like me that much, but I personally think you need more time before applying again. Please improve, and you exactly know what and how to improve.
Good luck.

Last edited:

sortedfiber

★ VIP ★
Aug 9, 2019
I agree with tea you were fine for a while but started to make alot of mistakes before your resignation ex false ban someone false warn a couple of people and in general a lot of mess-ups so you should wait before you apply again

Amelia<3

Kitties c:
★ VIP ★
Oct 21, 2018
You were a decent moderator with quite a few mistakes; you called me bipolar for no reason here and this wasn't the only time either.
And if you resigned because a staff member was being petty, you seem a little petty yourself.
Good luck anyway, Snoop.

Attachments

Last edited:

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
You should still wait longer, before applying for staff again.

I had a few issues of you being staff and is you're sensitivity to slight insults and criticism and as well as your matureness in-game; trash-talking frequently n etc.

You should work on those flaws, before applying again, best of good luck in the future for now it's a No.

Snoop

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2020
Thanks PiXiCii, I thought it was too early to apply I sorta wished I didn't resign at the same time but things happened and we are here but part of the reason I re-applied so early was because the time zone of all the current staff, besides one, make it so that basically all the staff go offline around mid day - night for me and for some reason I have just been seeing a lot of rule breakers. In fact by the time I send this message I just got off jb and recorded 51 min of just rule breaking by countless people and new players trying to argue that they have been freekilled (when it was just a trick order most of the time) and that everyone else was wrong etc etc I can't get into too much detail about it here anyway this is a staff app not a report plus i'm too tired to explain it right now.

Simple explanation - There has been a lot more rule breakers on since staff team lost 3 members and all current staff get off when most rule breakers get on due to their time zones / irl business

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

DragonFruit

Draggy ;p
Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Sep 15, 2019
Reasons said by @PiXiCii and @Tea

You were fairly active, but there were alot of problems. And by problems I mean, starting drama, acting immature, and other reasons said by others in this thread.

Though, best of luck in the future!

Kruthal

Staff member
Manager ★
Oct 21, 2018
I know it's a fair excuse to bring up that we need more staff, but I highly recommend you to listen to staff and work on your flaws. Don't bring up the same excuse that you were active. It's indeed good that you were active, but your flaws are something we seriously can't overlook and I hope you understand that.

Snoop

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2020
Kruthal can you dm me what I should work on because people keep telling me but they aren't specific so it would be greatly appreciated if you can just DM me what my flaws are and I will work on them.

sortedfiber

★ VIP ★
Aug 9, 2019
Kruthal can you dm me what I should work on because people keep telling me but they aren't specific so it would be greatly appreciated if you can just DM me what my flaws are and I will work on them.
you should know that you're self

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.