Welcome to Elysium.tf
Join one of the best communities on TF2.
Register Now

Declined neat_cook 3rd app (I have changed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2019
Requirements:
  • No VAC ban(s) on record
  • Clean [+]SteamREP
  • No active bans on the community.
  • Member in our steam group
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+)
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time)
  • Team player with great communication skills (English)
  • No limited steam account.

Questions
Nickname: Neat_Cook
Date of birth: 2003
Timezone: GMT+3
SteamID32 Url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wallaim/

Do you have any admin experience?:
Experienced, available, and overall well suited for the role. I am well adjusted already to the position so I would only need a couple of things shown to me on what to do. I love TF2 and its game modes. I always try to play the game right and treat them with respect, and also encourage others to as well.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am really patient and very capable of handling situations calmly and professionally. I have been an Administrator on several communities for two years and a half, and I have collected loads of experience out of every community I have been involved in. Plus, I am honest and loyal, and would never do a thing to compromise the safety or the level of your community.

Why are you applying?:
I am interested in helping and improving your community, by bringing up helpful suggestions and coming up with ideas that will hopefully benefit your community in several ways. I noticed many people breaking the rules and getting away with it, and I am here to help stop that issue. I also would like to improve Elysium's staff team and help them do good, because most of the Staff members come off as really bad at what they're doing to a lot of people when it comes to the rules enforcement and to add up, their minimum professionalism in handling situations that require patience is really obvious and embarrassing.

Anything else you would like to tell us?:
I still have to go to school everyday; I also feel like I need a mentor to help me out, since a lot of people in the community dislike my existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.