• No limited steam account. [ ✔ ]

Nickname: Nforce
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy):
23/06/05
Timezone:
GMT-4.
SteamID32 (Url):

Do you have any admin experience?:
Yes, even if it was for a short while, I moderated Wonderland for a bit. I also have experience in several other Garry's Mod communities. I have just recently held a manager position on a medium sized community, but resigned as I caught wind that both the owner and lead developer were abusing their powers. The ranks I have held in these servers vary, yet all of them are like Team Fortress 2 moderating.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I hold the rules firmly in my mind. On Wonderland, I have ~400 hours, so I am fairly acquainted with the rules, even if they are a bit different on Elysium. I keep a cool-head, rarely swearing. Even with school, thanks to quarantine, I can dedicate a lot of my day to moderating Elysium. (I'll mostly, however, be trying to moderate near the night at my timezone. Sometimes, that is the worst part of the day.) As I have said before, I have quite a bit of moderating and leadership experience. I am also a fairly astute, perceptive person.

Why are you applying?:
To get rid of bad actors on Elysium, and to become a role-model for the player base. I have a great knowledge of server rules, and I will always dote on them if I'm not sure about something. I also wish to clean up my bad moderating record on Wonderland, and I wish to regain the trust of those on Elysium who know me from Wonderland.

Anything else you would like to tell us?:
If there are any gaps in my activity, as aforementioned I held a leadership position on a large community, and a manager position on a medium sized community. There shouldn't be any long gaps, however, as I am quite active. Both positions I have since resigned from.

sortedfiber

★ VIP ★
Aug 9, 2019
you seem cool the only thing that I worry about is the number of times you have resigned from communities 7 times in gmod? and also in wln and why did you stop moderating wln not for me to be some tryhard mini modder

nforce

★ VIP ★
Mar 20, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.A
I worry about is the number of times you have resigned from communities 7 times in gmod?
No, most of the communities I moderated on Garry's Mod were small communities, that shut down after a bit. I've only resigned from 2 communities, Icefuse and IG.

Icefuse a really big staff team, so there wasn't really a need for me to be there.

IG, as aforementioned, had the owner and lead developer abuse.

and also in wln and why did you stop moderating wln not for me to be some tryhard mini modder
I didn't stop, I got demoted ~9 months ago. This is why I said:

I also wish to clean up my bad moderating record on Wonderland, and I wish to regain the trust of those on Elysium who know me from Wonderland.
I'm applying because I want to regain the trust of those who knew me from Wonderland.

I know this sounds a bit cheesy, but I've learned. I can only prove this through my actions, however.

sortedfiber

★ VIP ★
Aug 9, 2019
No, most of the communities I moderated on Garry's Mod were small communities, that shut down after a bit. I've only resigned from 2 communities, Icefuse and IG.

Icefuse a really big staff team, so there wasn't really a need for me to be there.

IG, as aforementioned, had the owner and lead developer abuse.

I didn't stop, I got demoted ~9 months ago. This is why I said:

I'm applying because I want to regain the trust of those who knew me from Wonderland.

I know this sounds a bit cheesy, but I've learned. I can only prove this through my actions, however.
just wondering why did you get demoted

nforce

★ VIP ★
Mar 20, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.A
just wondering why did you get demoted
It was mainly because I was not used to the uniformity of the guidelines. I made errors in my punishments, and didn't ask help from senior staff.

However, I did also do a foolish thing. It is extremely regrettable, but I don't wish to post it because it is embarrassing.

sortedfiber

★ VIP ★
Aug 9, 2019
It was mainly because I was not used to the uniformity of the guidelines. I made errors in my punishments, and didn't ask help from senior staff.
it's not that bad tbh so I don't mind you as a staff member so yeah gl

Tea

★ VIP ★
Aug 1, 2019
Lithuania
You're mostly friendly, active and generally a cool dude. It does bother me that you did get demoted from wonderland which makes me question myself if you're the right fit or not but so far everything seems neutral with you.
I see no problem with you becoming a staff member. Good luck.

Troller Guy YT

Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Jul 31, 2019
Only got 1 reason for this and that is Low hours. You only have 99 hours on are servers, plus i hardly see you anymore but from when i do see you, chill at times but toxic sometimes to. For this I'm saying No but good luck

nforce

★ VIP ★
Mar 20, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.A
plus i hardly see you anymore
This is probably due to timezone differences. I usually play early in the morning and late at night in my area, and you'd probably be asleep or dealing with school. Or we just don't play the same servers together. I used to play at normal times when I could've met up w/ you, but now I got a pretty wack sleep schedule

chill at times but toxic sometimes to. For this I'm saying No but good luck
It is understandable to have such worries. While I do believe I have been managing myself quite well, I thank you for the criticism.

Clu

Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
No due to the low amount hours. However, I have seen you more on the servers (mainly jailbreak) which is good to see, I'd recommend getting your hours up. Either way, good luck. :)

Clu

Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
Changing my answer to a Neutral.