At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ]

Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ]

Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ]

Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ]

No limited steam account. [ ]

Questions:

Nickname: Nice Ely.tf

Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 12/04/2005

Timezone: Time zone in North Macedonia (GMT+2)

SteamID32 (Url):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387871867/

STEAM_0:1:213803069

Do you have any admin experience?:
Yes, I was a former staff on the Elysium community, I know most of the commands and “tricks” as an Elysium staff member.
I also have experience with other players who have tried to bend the rules, but ultimately failed.
I have been a staff member for well over a month, and it’s safe to say that I know more than the basics.

Why are you applying?:
I’m applying because I feel like I’m missing out on a lot, the Elysium community has been the largest part of my TF2 experience and the most fun I’ve had in any videogame.
I also want to be back on the staff team once again, as I miss the days where I would take reports all day, and joke around with other fellow staff members.
I believe that everyone should be given a second chance, and I’m sure that I will not use it irresponsibly.

Anything else you would like to tell us?
Well, first of all, hello to every current staff member of the Elysium community. I’m aware of the fact that I abused my “powers” gave an unfair advantage to a different person. And I was honest about it, because I was worried that I would be found, and didn’t want to make it difficult for the community managers. So I told the truth in hopes that I could get a second chance.
Well, here it is, my second chance at being an Elysium staff member.
Really looking forward to be working with you guys again.

Syber

Just Vibing
Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
May 5, 2020
Amman,Jordan
Imma be honest, you were good and you know the rules well, and you are chill and nice person, hope we can work together in the staff team +1

The Letter B

Rhinophymiac
Staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Jul 10, 2020
Norway
You admitting to your mistakes head on to the community managers tells me enough that you deserve a second chance. Good luck!

+1

Meruphobia.

Long time, student.
Staff member
Moderator ★
Feb 10, 2021
I don't know you due to me administrating another community and here, however, from what I've heard, you've done some questionable things such as the abuse that you used to take advantage towards regular members which are unacceptable, however, since you came forward with honest, I respect that side.
I'm currently towards Neutral due to the negative point that occurred in the past, however, I'm inclined to give you that slightest positive since I believe second chances are worthy to be given towards others. Good luck!

- Neutral leaning towards +1.

Nice

He Honest
★ VIP ★
Mar 24, 2020
North Macedonia
I don't know you due to me administrating another community and here, however, from what I've heard, you've done some questionable things such as the abuse that you used to take advantage towards regular members which are unacceptable, however, since you came forward with honest, I respect that side.
I'm currently towards Neutral due to the negative point that occurred in the past, however, I'm inclined to give you that slightest positive since I believe second chances are worthy to be given towards others. Good luck!

- Neutral leaning towards +1.
Understandable, thank you for your critisism.

Meruphobia.

Long time, student.
Staff member
Moderator ★
Feb 10, 2021
I'm going to edit my vote to a -1, due to argumentive/provocative behaviour in chat and with all other concerns to account.

Clu

-_-
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
You were a good staff member, knew the rules, punishment guidelines and dealt with situations well. It was disappointing to hear that you abused, but I was impressed that you owned up to it.

Despite my hesitancy to allow prior abusers back onto the staff team, I believe everyone deserves a second chance if they really want it, and I can see that you want this chance.

However, I will not support you another time if you abuse again. Good luck!

+1

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
I am voting -1 due to multiple concerns surrounding you, including a recent argument you got into over the Discord server. You have not regained my trust just yet.

Stao

Toxic
Staff member
Manager ★★
★ VIP ★
Aug 22, 2019
Due to a ban recieved during the voting process, this application will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.