• Member in our steam group. [ ✔ ]
    • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
    • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. [ ✘ ]
    • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). [ ✔ ]
    • Team player with great communication skills (English). [ ✔ ]
    • No limited steam account. [ ✔ ]

• Questions:

Nickname: Palen
    Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): I was born on (28/03/2005)
    Timezone: EET - UTC +2
    SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Palenium/

Do you have any admin experience?: Yes, quite frankly, I've had many admin experiences, sadly never on TF2. I was a staff on 2 different servers on Minecraft and Garry's mod. I've reached a high status on some of them such as Staff-Manager. My lowest status was being a Mod.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I am a very genuine person when it comes to helping people or the community overall. I love to bring love and rarely get toxic; it's mainly a joke when I do. I'm a calm person, which means I don't get into trouble much. Breaking the rules is very rare for me; it may only happen as an accident (If it does happen). I don't really see an admin on most of the time I'm playing; that's why I want to make sure that there are no rule-breakers or people alike.

Why are you applying?: I'm applying because I want to help people get their issues resolved and help the community. I also don't like rule breakers that much since they ruin the whole aspect. That's why I want to punish them for their bad behaviour.

Anything else you would like to tell us?: Not much, to be honest; I'd just like to say that I am very active in the community and want to put smiles on other peoples' faces.

Thank you for reading my application.
    -Kind regards, Palen.

Reactions: Sed and obeshara

Troller Guy YT

>:D
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
So here's my honest opinion about you.
So first I don't know how you act in are servers as I have yet to see you
But your hours on are server are only just past 20 and you have only been playing on the servers for about a week and looking at your profile you have only 51 hours on tf2.
You have a clean record as for now, no bans mutes etc. From what I have seen your active on are discord which is nice
My advice is to get your play hours on everything up at least past 200. Good luck

Real Dababy

Mar 23, 2021
So here's my honest opinion about you.
So first I don't know how you act in are servers as I have yet to see you
But your hours on are server are only just past 20 and you have only been playing on the servers for about a week and looking at your profile you have only 51 hours on tf2.
You have a clean record as for now, no bans mutes etc. From what I have seen your active on are discord which is nice
My advice is to get your play hours on everything up at least past 200. Good luck
Thank you for the honest feedback, I’d say it really shows my dedication on being active on the server compared to how much hours I have on tf2 and elysium

nforce

hit different
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 20, 2020
North Carolina, U.S.A
Thank you for the honest feedback, I’d say it really shows my dedication on being active on the server compared to how much hours I have on tf2 and elysium
Most staff members have hours well above 100 or so, with those being below having been transferred from WLN. This could be bad as the staff haven't seen you in-game and haven't learned your personality well enough.

Real Dababy

Mar 23, 2021
Most staff members have hours well above 100 or so, with those being below having been transferred from WLN. This could be bad as the staff haven't seen you in-game and haven't learned your personality well enough.
That's a fair point, but I've seen many staff a lot of times already. Who knows, maybe they haven't been paying too much attention to me.

Real Dababy

Mar 23, 2021
Little reminder, I’m in Sweden at the moment and can’t play on elysium, sorry for my inactive ness.

Clu

-_-
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
Your past admin experience is good, especially considering you reached a higher rank.
However, not only are your hours just under double the required hours for staff, but your in-game total hours are low as well (at the time of writing this your hours on TF2 are 64).
Another issue I have is that I do not know who you are, you should try to make yourself more well known in the community as not only will people get to know you, but it may sway your staff app(s) in the future.

-1; leaning Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.