Welcome to Elysium.tf
Join one of the best communities on TF2.
Register Now

Putato's application

Putato

Jul 6, 2019
Portugal
  • No VAC ban(s) on record
  • Clean [+]SteamREP
  • No active bans on the community. - I'm a nerd so probably no
  • Member in our steam group - Yup
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18) - I'm 13 (Yes I know the 15+ rules but I've been told that I could still apply)
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours - 3k hours on TF2 overall and 1.1k on the community
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time) - Yes sir
  • Team player with great communication skills (English) - Not great but just enough
  • No limited steam account. - First and only steam account

Questions
Nickname: Putato (Yes I know its just my name but its what everyone calls me)
Date of birth: Feb - 13th - 2006
Timezone: GMT +1h
Location: Portugal - Porto (city will not refer, if needed I will dm you on discord)
SteamID32 Url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PutatoMcDelicious/

Do you have any admin experience?: No

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I've been 1 year and half on the communiy so I kind of know how things work and also I've been on festive community I know this isnt something that will up my application but I'm free to try

Why are you applying?: Not many but few said I would do great for a staff member and kind of tired of being the only person who hangs out with staff but isnt one

Anything else you would like to tell us?: a few impression here and there for fun stuff (Yes I know I have to take this job seriously but people are scared of staff and bans), and my activity on the community

Oct 21, 2018
Mars
No major flaws with giving you staff given that you're a fairly active member with good knowledge of the rules

Yes.

Gustas

Gustas
Staff member
Moderator ★
Jan 17, 2019
You have great knowledge of the rules, the application is laid out properly. Content wise: you haven't put much down for each question and there could easily be some more that you could talk about. You are active on the servers and you do play a wide variety of servers too, like the trade servers for example. Yet I would have some questions and believe there are some implications however I am going to vote neutral.

AtoZee

Feeling Festive all over again
Staff member
Super Admin ★
Oct 21, 2018
You are really active on our discord and game servers and you have shown that you know the rules.
While your appplication is not the best one out of the recent applications I will still give you a shot so I am voting Yes.

Gustas

Gustas
Staff member
Moderator ★
Jan 17, 2019
I am changing my vote from a neutral to a yes, we require more staff members to moderate the community and you fit right in since you have been a member for a good amount of time, you'll do a great job. Yes