• Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. ✔
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). ✔
  • Team player with great communication skills (English). ✔
  • No limited steam account. ✔

Nickname: Skippy
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 04/10/2004
Timezone: UTC+1
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171958773/

Do you have any admin experience?: Yes I do, I have been admin in the past, I was admin on the War3Evo servers with Piss or Drakken 3 years ago. Whilst I was an admin i have learned to deal with cheaters, toxic players, people speaking another language than the one which was enforced, innapropriate spray and other situations in various game modes.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: If you were to chose me over other applicants it would be because I've had experience as staff and I know how to deal with most situations. I am also a nice person and I always stay calm when solving problematic situations.

Why are you applying?: I am applying because I want to keep the server a place where people can join without the stress of encountering a toxic player or cheater. I also want to keep the server a safe environement incase younger players join. Lastly I am an active player and connect regularly on the Elysium servers

Anything else you would like to tell us?: The fact that I am french does not pose a problem with english as I am bilingual and able to communicate through voice chat and messages just fine.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Skippy.

Troller Guy YT

>:D
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
Not really seen you in game much so I can't say for sure how you behave but what I can say is this.
You have no punishments on record so that's great
Your play hours on are servers are just over 50 which is a a big problem for me
Your chat logs do have some toxicity in them an example of this is 1609162164383.png
But for me now I'm say -1 good luck though

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Manager ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
The chat-logs generally aren't all too bad, but could you explain this and why you said it like that.
1609242124376.png

PiXiCii

Cute black kat
Staff member
Manager ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 22, 2019
Lithuania
I believe someone was talking about Nigeria in voice chat or chat, i can't remember sorry, but did i do something wrong here ?
Wasn't sure why you said that word randomly and after a short pause saying that it was a nice country, to me it seemed like you were baiting an n-word. Using another word that is similar to the slur used against people of color to avoid punishment is forbidden.

For that reason alone, I will not be supporting you becoming part of our staff team. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.