The most hardest class for you in TF2?

ツKachiツ

Jul 11, 2020
Soldier.. is not difficult.. Rocket jumping isn't a primary thing when you play, it's mostly better to be used in getaways. As a person who's main was a soldier, I heavily disapprove of this. One question tho, what makes you think rocket jumping is difficult? I mean, you can spend 1-3 days rocket jumping on jump servers and get pretty decent at it, scout and spy need way more time to be spent on to be decent.
says the guy that thinks the class that clicks on heads and kills enemies instantly with one click of a button is the hardest class

• Haha
Reactions: Tea

ツKachiツ

Jul 11, 2020
medic is the hardest class to play, not because of the difficuly, BUT BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING AND HARD AF TO DIE EVERY 10 SECONDS WITHOUT CHANGING THE CLASS.

change my mind

Clu

-_-
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
🤔... spy, can't trickstab nor chainstab to save my life

• Haha
Reactions: Syber

Lyfe

Dec 28, 2020
I would say demoman, because I can't hit any bombs. Gotta practice demo more

sortedfiber

Aug 9, 2019
i think spy he is easily punished for messing up and also needs to be very smart to actually have any usefulness
aka jackaboy is the best <333

Flemchansy

Feb 11, 2021
Pyro, my hatred towards him grows by the outstanding of playing him is confusing and stupid lol

DragonFruit

Draggy ;p
★ VIP ★
Sep 15, 2019
Rocketlauncher shotgun dude from tf2, i'm terrible with projectiles. Though every class is easy if you decide to learn it.

JackaBoy

Jan 17, 2020
i think spy he is easily punished for messing up and also needs to be very smart to actually have any usefulness
aka jackaboy is the best <333
I agree spy is with out a doubt the hardest class to master you need map knowledge,perfect timing,perfect movement and be somewhat decent at strafing,decent aim and it takes some sort of intelligence to play,and also needing to master trickstabs

ツKachiツ

Jul 11, 2020
spy is the hardest to master, he has likely the most confusing and hard mechanics to use (without death or failure), he's very fragile and ends up dying most of the time if you arent an absolute god from baguette mythology, depending on if you are using the amby (for some reason) you need good aim (aimbot level aim if you want to master the art of the amby) otherwise just some aiming skill for the other revolvers, you need to learn how to stabby stabby which is another extremely hard mechanic to master (with the trickstabs and whatnot), recite a Sun Tzu quote after every kill and listen to anime opnenings on 200% volume untill you develop tinnitus (that's how you know you're making progress in your spy journey), have map knowledge, great movement and timing skill, have a big brain or else you won't go far in the spy mastery journey.

that's all i know that you have to have to be a master at spy, it might be inaccurate since i have like 10 hours on spy lol