Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
  • No VAC ban(s) on record. ✔
  • Clean [+]SteamREP. ✔
  • No active bans on the community. ✔
  • Member in our steam group. ✔
  • At least 15+ years old (preferred 18+) ✔ - 16
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours. ✔ - 2,717 hours
  • Being active on our servers (12 h and above connection time). ✔ - 1859 hours on servers
  • Team player with great communication skills (English). ✔
  • No limited steam account. ✔
Nickname: Troller Guy
Date of birth: 22/09/2004
Timezone: GMT
SteamID32 (Url): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198823509692/

Do you have any admin experience?: yes. I was old Admin of Elysium last year for about 4-5 months I think. Then resigned due to some reasons I do not need to say nor want to say. I also have experience regarding other games but only Elysium is the only tf2 experience.

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I am a well known player and have a great knowledge of the rules and the expectation of what a staff member should be like. Yes I am still understanding some of the info that is not mentioned in the rules and information, for example what weapons are banned from JB like bonk on red etc.

Why are you applying?: Been awhile since I resigned and been thinking about some stuff that I have done wrong regarding my past. And that is a lot of stuff if you ask me. I have been getting back into Elysium for the past month, not hugely due to school wise but during weekends I have been doing my best to get on. I want to re help out Elysium once again as I once did.

Anything else you would like to tell us?: I am aware I have done and said some really not good stuff in the past year even when being staff. But I have turned a new leaf.

Gale/Cass

Cope
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 12, 2021
I am going to start off my response by saying this. I cannot support you. Look, you were a great staff by all accounts and memes, one of the best from what i've seen, but after being informed to what you did and why you resigned? I can't let this slide at all, no person despite of what they think should have to think that. It's screwed up by all accounts. I don't know if i can ever do so, but I can't just can't let that go ahead with the application. Though of state of wanting to be fair on this application i'll do just that.

Pros- Had great activity

-Event coordinator

-Friendly person

-Not many bad memories

Neutral-Concerns about activity now

-Not wanting to fully say reasoning about resign.

Cons-Reasoning for Resign, (Extreme point)

-Not fully versed in rules

This vote might not be concrete but, a genuine question dm for more info Troller. For now i do not see myself supporting you.

Troller Guy YT

>:D
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
I do not want to say why I was demoted on a forms app but I would be fine saying in dms if you wanted, but due to you already knowing then it's fine. The fact that I said I do not want to share on why I was demoted on my app is because it is not needed to be public. Looking back at it now should have said dm me If you wanted to know why I was demoted. Thanks for your reply though.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

Tea

★ VIP ★
Aug 1, 2019
Lithuania
Troller, man, listen..
I genuinely think you should avoid the position of staff for now.
First of all, being ex-staff doesn't mean you can get through with a shitty staff application. At least spend some effort reapplying after being demoted.
Second of all, I've had huge problems with you while you were staff. I'm not trying to shame you and call you an admin abuser or something, but your capabilities in staffing got kicked in the nuts several times during the time you were staff (you did do decent most of the time though).
I don't have anything personal against you, I just don't believe you're fit for the position, FOR NOW.
Good luck eitherway.

Troller Guy YT

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
Troller, man, listen..
I genuinely think you should avoid the position of staff for now.
First of all, being ex-staff doesn't mean you can get through with a shitty staff application. At least spend some effort reapplying after being demoted.
Second of all, I've had huge problems with you while you were staff. I'm not trying to shame you and call you an admin abuser or something, but your capabilities in staffing got kicked in the nuts several times during the time you were staff (you did do decent most of the time though).
I don't have anything personal against you, I just don't believe you're fit for the position, FOR NOW.
Good luck eitherway.
Thanks for the comment but I just like to point out 2 things. First I resigned not demoted. No idea why you thought I got demoted. Second I don't see how the app is shitty but if you do then please do let me know what discord what part as I do not see it.

Tea

★ VIP ★
Aug 1, 2019
Lithuania
Thanks for the comment but I just like to point out 2 things. First I resigned not demoted. No idea why you thought I got demoted. Second I don't see how the app is shitty but if you do then please do let me know what discord what part as I do not see it.
Then learn English. Resigned, is not demoted.
"The fact that I said I do not want to share on why I was demoted."
Secondly, every part of your application has not a drop of actual effort in it.

Reactions: Papa John

Pootis Birb

Bein' a Birb ლ(⁰⊖⁰ლ)
Staff member
Moderator ★
Aug 4, 2020
Scania, Sweden
You seemed like a really nice guy when you were staff (and you still are!). However, due to the reason you resigned I cannot with a 100% certainty that it'd be great for you to be back on the Staff team.

Overall, I'm Neutral due to the reasons I stated above, but should you improve I'd be more positive about your application.

Troller Guy YT

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
You seemed like a really nice guy when you were staff (and you still are!). However, due to the reason you resigned I cannot with a 100% certainty that it'd be great for you to be back on the Staff team.

Overall, I'm Neutral due to the reasons I stated above, but should you improve I'd be more positive about your application.
Thanks for the feedback.

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
Application declined.

You may reapply in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.