Declined Unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boi..

Jan 3, 2019
Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2O21/

Explain what happened/why you were banned: Yesterday, I was playing in Trade Plaza and I was chilling and joking
with some people. The ban reason is "Racism + Arguing/Provoking + insulting based on nationality".

Tell us why we should revoke the punishment: I don't remember saying a Racial Slur(n-word, etc.) unless the rules does not let me say a country's name which has sort of racial slur in it's name. I never argued/provoked, since all I did was fight in the game with 1 person all I did was tell him "come out and fight me and stop crying" that's all I remember and after I was told to not argue or something I stopped talking to this person. Now for "insulting based on nationality" I never insulted anyone based on their nationality seriously, I didn't mean to insult them since I was joking with the person which it seems that I insulted, it was all jokes. I was bored and decided to joke around like I always do.

That's all I have to say, If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them and I hope I could maybe get unbanned. -Forest* (Karma)

Eight

Incognito
Staff member
Manager ★★
Oct 21, 2018
Hello, and sorry for the very late response.

I am the one who banned you, and as such I will not be handling this appeal. However, I'll provide some excerpts of your chat-logs that factored into your ban:
Using a variation of the n-word:

Insulting someone based on their nationality:

Clu

-_-
Staff member
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mar 21, 2020
Hello,
From the look at your chat-logs and your previous Bans/CommBans, it shows no improvement on your behaviour, even after punishment.
For this reason, I shall not be unbanning you. If you do wish to appeal again, do so in 1 month (6th of June) with a show of improvement.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.